Sunday, October 26, 2008

Thank you Parents

I really enjoyed meeting with all of you this last Friday. I'm happy that we were able to look at your students progress and set up a couple goals for us to work on over the next couple months. Class is going great and I really hope that you all take advantage of the resources I gave you to get a hold of me. I really want to make sure your child is learning all they can this year.

Like I mentioned to all of you, the next Unit we will be starting is Health and Safety. I'm really getting excited for the plans that me and Tammy have in mind. We are looking at going to a Fire Station and learning how they run things there, also we hope to get a Dental Assistant in to talk with the kids about how to keep their teeth healthy. We should have a lot of fun and learning experiences this November. This Unit will begin on November 3 and take 3-4 weeks.

Thanks again for coming and letting me be a part of your children's education. I'm excited to continue watching them learn!

No comments:

Germs are not for sharing